International Game Technology (IGT) announced Wednesday it is attending the World Lottery Summit (WLS) 2022, which is set to take place in Vancouver, British Columbia, on October 16-20. At booth #543, IGT will exhibit its “Future Forward, Results Driven” approach with a full suite of digital tools, new games, and innovative solutions.
Vince Sadusky, IGT’s CEO, said: “IGT has demonstrated extraordinary growth in our lottery operations over the last few years. We’ve made significant investments in research and development, especially in our systems hardware and software, printing, and our iLottery segment, and we are excited to share these solutions with our great customers at WLS.”
“The lottery industry has evolved tremendously since our last in-person tradeshow in 2019. Our exciting new solutions that represent the modernization of the lottery will be on display at WLS, along with some of the industry’s most popular licensed products. These solutions are supported by the industry’s best talent as we continue to propel our industry leadership,” he added.
Meanwhile, Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO of Global Lottery, added: “WLS will be a celebratory event as it marks IGT’s first opportunity to attend an in-person lottery tradeshow in three years, and we anticipate much excitement in our booth as we reconvene with our global customers.”
“As the category captain, IGT leverages our decades of experience and unrivaled products to help our customers deliver the future of lottery. One of the innovations that we are most excited to introduce at WLS is OMNIA, the industry’s first truly omnichannel solution,” the executive advanced.
IGT’s OMNIA will be making its global debut. The company described the product as a “comprehensive and modular solution that gives lotteries the means to digitalize the retail experience,” whether a lottery sells iLottery games or not. OMNIA is the integration of IGT’s retail lottery core central system and IGT’s iLottery solution. “It bridges the two to offer lottery operators the functionality they need to run their business now and into the future,” the company explained in a press release.
As per the announcement, the company’s booth will showcase a variety of solutions, including:
- Retail Lottery: From self-service to clerk-operated terminals and those that connect the two such as the Retailer Vue, IGT will showcase its high-performing point-of-sale hardware designed to engage lottery players in any retail environment. Additionally, IGT’s flexible core system and its data-driven suite of back-office tools will be highlighted in the booth.
- iLottery: IGT’s iLottery offering includes flexible products and an engaging eInstants portfolio backed by dedicated iLottery expert services. IGT’s compelling iLottery content, including omnichannel and licensed brands, will be available for visitors to play on a giant touchscreen. IGT will also feature its end-to-end iLottery platform, powerful analytics tools, and a user-friendly player portal.
- Instant Ticket Services: Instant ticket innovations on display will include Infinity Instants, offering an infinite number of possibilities for scratch ticket design, and GLEAM technology that adds brilliant holographic, foil, or metallic inks to gain attention at the point of sale. Also highlighted will be IGT’s Winner’s Choice turnkey, second-chance promotional program, and player-favorite licensed brands.
The company added that visitors to the booth will have the possibility of learning more about the company’s video lottery content and cabinets, along with its proven IGT PlaySports platform for North American lotteries that offer sports betting.
IGT executives will also participate in several WLS 2022 panel discussions, including:
- Vince Sadusky will deliver remarks as part of IGT’s Platinum Contributor presentation on October 17.
- Fabio Cairoli will participate in the CEO Platinum Contributor session on October 18 to discuss the most salient industry topics along with leaders from other lottery vendors.
Leave a Reply