Successful but unhappy? Check out https://sidehustlestrategies.co/?utm_source=podcast&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=podcast_description&utm_content=successful_but_unhappy_top
Ryan Estes is an American Buddhist #entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of #Kitcaster, a podcast booking agency and co-founder of #Wildcast, a #saas advertising platform for podcasts. Ryan facilitates thousands of extraordinary conversations.
Kitcaster currently serves 400+ clients and Wildcast is slated for a beta launch in Q3 2022. Ryan is an expert in leveraging podcasts for meaning and #profitability.
Prior to Kitcaster, Ryan owned a media and #marketing #agency for 10 years. For eight of those years, he has hosted the founder’s podcast #Talklaunch. Consistently ranked in the iTunes “#Top100” podcasts, he has recorded 300+ interviews with more than a quarter-million downloads.
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷:
– Ryan lets us in on his previous life as a music artist
– Discover how Ryan applied Buddhism principles when developing Kitcaster
– Find out what problem Kitcaster is trying to solve (and how they’re solving it)
– Ryan shares a story about Kitcaster’s first clients
– Thinking about podcasting? Discover what you should look for in a podcast host and guest
– Ryan tells us about his new SaaS advertising platform for podcasters, Wildcast
– Ryan shares his top 3 tips for entrepreneurs building a business in the digital world
Leave a Reply